Unafauna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Tales

2 posters

Go down

Halloween Tales Empty Halloween Tales

Post by Aesop Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:38 pm

'Twas a dark and rainy night...
...when the Halloween event began! We're looking for authors of all sorts to enter in our 1st ever Halloween event, hosted by me(Aesop).
We all know what Hollow's Eve is all about; costumes, candy, and carving the pumpkin to make a scary(or cute!) Jack-O-Lantern-- but wait, it just wouldn't be the creepiest, ghoulish celebration without haunted stories! Wish to share your idea? Now you can!
The plot is simple: Whoever can create the best Halloween story wins epic prizes! However, there are some rules we'd like you to follow:
- Please keep the plot RATED PG13! That means don't overdue it with gore, sexual/obscene themes, etc.
- Make sure you keep it ORIGINAL! We'll know if you took any scenes from Creepypasta, movies, etc. If you do you'll be DISQUALIFIED!
- Please write your story with grammar at it's best. If we can't understand what you're saying in the story we'll have to disqualify you!
- When you are finished with your story, please post it here in this thread as a reply. ALL STORIES WILL BE LOOKED AT.
Prizes:
First Place; A free sub for two weeks, as well as a custom pose(and/or room) from Aesop.
Second Place: A free sub for a week, as well as a custom room or pose from Aesop.
Third Place: .30 deltas and a custom title in your sniff.
Any questions, do ask me. Smile

~Aesop

Aesop
Admin

http://unafauna.chatlands.com

Back to top Go down

Halloween Tales Empty Re: Halloween Tales

Post by Veridae Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Azrium is a maned wolf and Shinuk is a arctic wolf, and they are both brothers.
They live together in a den in the PineWoods forest, happily living together until a twist came of the Shadowgrazers..

Azrium woke up in his den, stretching his long legs and yawned as the sunlight beamed into the den through the top of it.
He rolled out his long tongue and squinted his eyes as he layed there, whilst Shinuk slept soundly.
Azrium nudged him, trying to wake him up from his deep sleep. He suddenly woke up with his eyes shooting open,
looking up at Azrium. He chuckled. "Quite the trick you pulled on me, I was actually getting a good rest."
Azrium smiled. "Well, you know how I am a good prankster." He got up and stretched his long legs, and looked around.
"I'm getting pretty hungry right now." "I am too." Shinuk agreed. "Why don't we just go hunt then?" He continued.
"It's easy, as long as a maned wolf isn't distracting you all the time."
Azrium blushed and lowered his ears. "Well we just moved and it's interesting to find out everything in this forest."
"I guess so." Shinuk laughed.

They both approached the broad forest with lots of paths as they heard birds tweeting and the sunlight was covering the
forest with delight.
They looked up into the bright blue sky, smiling. "Atleast it's not raining." Shinuk sniffed around and twitched his ears.
"I can smell something, it's either a fox or.... maybe a rabbit." He continued to sniff.
He twitched his ears as he darted his eyes around looking for a bush that was slightly moving.
He continued to hear the ruffling of a bush. Azrium padded up behind him, with his back fur twitching
as he closed his eyes and observed.
Shinuk padded up behind him. "What are you doing?" He asked him. "Observing." Azrium said calmly.
"What the heck is observing?" He laughed. "Hearing and feelings everything around you, to my point." Azrium answered.
"I'm just gonna go continue to hunt." Shinuk said as he padded off into the thick woods. "I'll just stay here." Azrium
said, opening one of his eyes and looking back with a smile.

Later in the afternoon, Shinuk returned with a large rabbit hanging from his mouth. "I got em!" He grinned as he dropped
it to the ground. Azrium blinked, looking at him surprised. "I'd thought you would never catch that!" He teased his
brother. "Oh, well look who's wrong." Shinuk said, joking along. They both looked up in the sky noticing it was getting
dark and raindrops were falling. "I guess that it's going to rain.." Azrium chuckled as he was 'pretending' to observe.
"Look who solved the mystery, Sherlock." Shinuk teased. They both began to eat up the chunks of the fat rabbit as they
layed down, looking around them then gently closed their eyes in their den.

It was night and a thunderstorm was happening, while cold raindrops fell onto the den. A little bit of thunder could
be heard from afar. Mist was starting to show all around. Shinuk shook his head as a raindrop fell on his nose.
He sneezed. "Darn rain!" He said as he scooted back to the farther deep end of the den where no rain was near him.
Azrium was sleeping soundly as his brother was next to him. "Pssst, Azrium." Shinuk whispered. "Yeah?" He said.
"It's getting really foggy." Shinuk said as he shivered a bit, being quite cold. "It's alright, it will pass." Azrium
cheered him up.
All of a sudden, Shinuk shot up from laying down knocking his brother off to the side a bit. "What are you doing, Shinuk?"
Azrium said in surprise. "There's something near us..." Shinuk's yellow eyes darted around, full of fear as his fur
tingled on his back and he lowered his ears.. "I can sense something near us!" He nudged Azrium, trying to get him up.
Azrium got up and shook his head. "Shinuk, there's nothing to be worried about." He encouraged his brother.
"It's alright!" He continued to get his brother to relax, then noticed a essence around him.. "I think there's something
around us too..." Azrium said with a bit of fright in his voice. The forest continued to become more foggy, and the sky
was pitch black, the only thing lighting the forest was the bright moon, but it seemed as if that was getting darker
aswell. Shinuk saw a black figure, almost as if a deer but with a strange head. He quickly nudged Azrium. "Look over
there!" He said as he whispered to his brother full of fright, feeling as if he was going to faint of fear. "What the.."
Azrium looked at the strange figure.. "What the heck is that!?" He said quietly with shock in his voice as he gazed
into the dark thick forest with creepy trees and glowing eyes as the fog covered almost all of the forest.

Almost as if a deer form, but with a skull head. It had glowing red eyes as it stared at the two wolves, almost as if
more fog appeared around it as it slowly walked. It had a long snake like tail, deer hooves and a deer body, a wolf skull,
and deer antlers. It had pointed cat like ears, as it stopped walking and stared at the both. Shinuk and Azrium both
shook their heads, looking at it. "Okay this is getting weird!" Azrium said. "I agree.." Shinuk saying almost as if he
was ready to die in fear. "Oh god let this just be a dream!" He continued.. Azrium sighed.. "I think it's about time
I tell you this. There is a legend of the PineWoods of the legendary ShadowGrazer. It is half lizard, wolf, cat and deer.
It has the skull of a wolf, the tail of a lizard, the body of a deer and the ears of a cat. I always thought it was a myth
but," Azrium paused as he gulped. "It's true.." Shinuk looked at him, with his jaw dropping as he stared at his brother
with his eyes widening.

The deer continued to look at the shaken wolves, grinning at the both with his stitched jaws and a curled lips as it
uttered faint words. They couldn't make out what he was doing, but they dare didn't step out of the den. Azrium lowered
his ears, as he continued. "The legend says if you have ever dreamed in your den, you are protected, for the demon
cannot enter a dream den." Shinuk shook his head. "I had dreams in this den....?" Azrium continued. "I can't remember
whether I have or not..." He said miserably. They turned their heads back, and it seemed as if the deer was even closer,
maybe 4-5 feet away from their den. It twitched it's tail as it stared at the both. "Dear lord, I hope that I did dream
in this place!" Azrium said, getting down as he pulled Shinuk down aswell. "We need to stay where it can't see us..."
The deer came even closer, and it uttered small words again, as Shinuk's spine tingled and his fur spiked up on his back
as if the deer was breathing on him, and Azrium felt the same. "Oh god oh god oh god!" He said. Azrium quickly covered
his mouth. "Shut up and stay quiet!" He said with stern eyes. Shinuk gulped.

The deer was 1 foot away from their den as he quietly padded around it, then lowered it's head behind the den.
Shinuk and Azrium both jumped up, looking around. "Hey, I think it's gone!" Shinuk said, with a happy tone, yet still
being quiet. Shinuk agreed. They both stayed close as they were filled with joy that the creepy creature was gone.

All of a sudden they heard a terribly loud shriek as the deer appeared infront of them, and they heard a crash of thunder.
Everything was black...
Shinuk woke up, still in the night as the deer was gone, but he looked to his side and in his horror, Azrium layed
there with a blood pool around him and his skull was missing, he layed, dead. Shinuk eyes widened as he looked at his brother,
"Azrium....." He said with a tear dropping from his eye. "AZRIUM!" He yelped as he jumped ontop of him and hugged the
lifeless body close to him. "Why'd you have to go!" He said, in a fit of rage at the deer and sadness towards his brother,
laying there, dead... Rain was pouring and they still had a storm. "Azrium, why did this have to hap-" His sentence
was stopped short of a terrible clap of thunder and a loud shriek as the last thing he was was his dead brother.
Shinuk was laying next to Azrium, with an open chest and his head was cracked open, but his skull was missing from him
aswell. They both were dead, as they clutched eachother, but lifeless.

The deer took both of their lives, as it stood above them with a stitched grin, full of evil and hatred, ruthless and
will kill anything for the amusement......

The legend, was.. true..

--Hope this story will win, it's a bit of a horror but contains sad parts (it even made me cry) and drama--
Veridae
Veridae

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum